Hello everybody! 🙂
Happy Chinese New Year!
May you and your family be blessed with love, joy, good health and all things good throughout the year!
*fircrackers and CNY biscuits
Firstly, I would really like to thank my dear sister and fellow blogger, Faith Rundi, for nominating me for the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award! This is my first time ever being nominated for an award and I’m super duper happy about it.
Faith Rundi is blogger of fashion, beauty and her Mary Kay experiences. She takes everyone on a spin of her life through her blog and pictures. So, don’t forget to check her out because she is amazing. ❤
As according to the rules of the award, I am suppose to:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you & link back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions sent to you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate seven bloggers who you feel deserve the award.
On to the questions…
1. At home watching movies in PJ’s or drinks and night out with friends?
-> Hmmm.. well, I’m both but I’m gonna lean more towards the drinks and night out with friends. *cheers*
2. Name your top 3 favourite things to do.
-> Dancing, reading and writing. ❤
3. How many circle of friends do you have? Categorize and list them down.
-> Around 6 I suppose.. :3 Church friends, Ballet friends, primary school friends, high school, college mates, Urban groove. Yup, pretty sums it all up.
4. Would you rather pay a meal for a beggar, or just give the money? Why?
-> I’d rather pay a meal for the beggar, because that way I can give the beggar a good and filling meal, in some way get to know him better which in turns helps me to understand how to help the beggar more according to his needs and advantages. If I had just given the money, it would just be a give and walk. So yes, paying for the meal then.
5. Crop tops or sweaters?
-> Tough one. But I’d go with sweaters because I get chilly very easily.
6. Name 5 things to be thankful for this whole week.
-> *Getting to spend Chinese New Year with my family 🙂
*Got to buy some serious pretty laceys.<3
*Spending the last few days of my holidays in Hong Kong
*Getting my pay check from jobs that I’ve done previously
*Getting a replacement for my iPod. YAAAAAYYYYY!
7. If you were stranded on an island, what do you picture yourself doing?
-> Well. HAHA. Hmm.. I’d probably go mad and remind myself to calm down afterwards, and try to remember what Katniss Everdeen did in the Hunger Games. May the odds be ever in my favour.
8. You have 24 hours to choose anyone to be your life partner and they would be yours, who and what kind of a person would it be?
-> Oh gosh. It’d be someone who is a Christian, loving, has his own thing going on and a great sense of humour. Plus the good looks. After much debate, I’d choose YouTuber Swoozie. :3
9. Choose 2 types of perfume scent. Floral, sweet, fruity, refreshing, powdery or sensuous.
-> Sweet and sensuous.
10. McD or KFC
-> McD !
And now I nominate:
Here are your questions! 🙂
1. Name an obsession that you can’t seem to stop or get rid of.
2. If you had a chance to rewrite an ending of a movie, which would it be? And why?
3. Which cartoon character do you see yourself as or which you think fits you best?
4. If you had to choose between either eating cake or ice cream (not both at the same time) for the rest of your life, which would you pick? Why?
5. Describe your perfect date. Describe the setting and sequence of it.
6. What is the one thing you would tell your younger self if you had a chance?
7. Describe yourself in 3 words.
8. Would you rather go on a blind date or on a date that your parents have already set up for you? Why?
9. Name 3 songs that you have on repeat for the past month.
10. Which sitcom or comedy shows would you like to act in? If so, which character?